"Family Trusts 101": Book by Janet Xuccoa
"Family Trusts 101": Book by Janet Xuccoa, written in plain english with practical advice for anyone wanting to protect their future. Written by NZ’s Inaugural Corporate Trustee of The Year Winner. If you are in any way interested in protecting your assets and your future, then owning Family Trusts 101 the new book by Janet Xuccoa will be the best investment you will ever make.
GRA's own Janet is a well-know Family Trust expert and Winner of the Inaugural Corporate Trustee of the Year Award. She has earned a hard-earned reputation for making potentially complex NZ trust law completely understandable and practical for property owners.
As Professional Trustee, and Director Trustee Services for Gilligan Rowe + Associates, Janet has compiled this ultimate New Zealand Family Trusts resource…from actual in-the-trenches experience!
The Ultimate ‘Go-To’ Resource Without The Gobbledygook!
You won’t need a law degree to understand and enjoy this book! Janet has left out the bamboozling legal jargon and written in plain English. She discusses actual examples based on her time working personally with literally hundreds of Kiwi home owners. She simplifies complex matters and presents practical information that can be referred to time and time again.
Here’s A Taste of What’s Included in ‘Family Trusts 101’
This information-packed book contains tips, shortcuts and ‘how-to’s on nearly every aspect of Trust management…even if you are a complete newbie or don’t know anything about Family Trusts!
- How Trusts came to exist (why we need them in the world)
- What a Trust can do for you (how to use Trusts to safeguard what’s important)
- Steps to take to place your assets into a Trust (step-by-step guidance on what to do)
- What a gifting programme is (understanding the mechanics of how it works)
- How Trustees should act (how to manage your Trust for peace-of-mind)
- What a Professional Trustee can and should do (the important things that make a difference)
- Bank account questions (practical tips for managing the finances)
- Financial statements & Trusts (why are they needed?)
And much more….
A Personal Message From Janet...
I know you will love reading this Book as much as I loved writing it.
I would like to thank Matthew Gilligan and John Rowe for their support of this project - But special thanks goes to our Trust clients whose lives we have hopefully had the opportunity to impact in a positive way.
Thank you all again for your support!
Director Trustee Services