GRA | Events | Seminars
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS & EVENTS:
Join Matthew Gilligan and Tony Alexander on their Economic and Property Update Post-Election Special Webinar on Tuesday 26 September at 7:30pm.
We have scheduled this webinar for immediately after the general election so Matthew and Tony can provide you a with post-election analysis. They will discuss what is likely to happen in the economy and property market over the next 12 months, the factors influencing the market, and how you can invest and profit in the current and unfolding conditions.
Matthew and Tony present a live Economic and Property Update event every year, but because it is only held in Auckland many people are unable to attend. This webinar is your chance to hear what they have to say as they give their insights and predictions.
A property investment seminar where you get to find out:
- What’s happening in the Auckland property market
- What are the best property strategies to be using right now
- How to structure your investments correctly while maintaining tax effectiveness
- Why protecting your assets is the key to investment survival
- What are the latest property educational tools on the market
- How you can make money from purchasing just one investment property
- Gain access to the best property finance broker and rental management companies
- Learn different ways to increase your chance of reaching your retirement goals
- Actual property deals including the figures that clients have completed in this market
- Plus so much more
Once you book all details will be emailed to you.
Each seminar is limited to only 50 seats, so book your place early. We will send a reminder text.
Property School 101 (6-week course)
During this course you’ll learn how to consider big-picture strategy, as well as the details of how to analyse deals and build a portfolio. It is this combined approach that will teach you how to maximise returns while minimising risk. Graduates have described Property School as “fun and informative” and “great value for money”, and it is exciting to see the positive results our students are achieving.
To find out more about Property School 101 go to our Property School 101 web page by clicking here.
For further information on any of the above events please click on the link if applicable, or call us on +64 (9) 522 7955 or email email@example.com
GRA runs and promotes seminars throughout New Zealand for both the public and existing clients, as well as on behalf of GRA and our Alliance Partners.
We're proud of being at the forefront of providing important and timely information to help almost anyone who is serious about achieving financial success.
Our seminars cover a variety of topics and include issues that affect:
ASK THE EXPERTS
goGot a question or need help? Send us your details and we'll contact you.