Ask the Experts

Gilligan Rowe & Associates

Ask the Experts

We're here to help. That's why we provide this Ask the Experts service.

Whether your question is related to property investment, business accounting, family trusts or complex financial structures, we would like to assist you.

Depending on the complexity of your question, fees may or may not apply (we'll let you know first, of course), but often we can provide an answer for free. 

Ask the Experts

Would you like to receive . .

. . tips, updates and useful information to help
protect your assets and grow your net worth?

GRA logo

Gilligan Rowe and Associates is a chartered accounting firm specialising in property, asset planning, legal structures, taxation and compliance.

We help new, small and medium property investors become long-term successful investors through our education programmes and property portfolio planning advice. With our deep knowledge and experience, we have assisted hundreds of clients build wealth through property investment.

Learn More
GRA Senior Partners